Vendor Query Instructions
We are requesting your assistance in providing a third-party confirmation for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) estimated liabilities for the end of the current fiscal quarter. Contract clause requires contractors to update information on unpaid bills and non-invoiced activity. The quarterly submissions must be provided by December 10th for the quarter ending December 31; March 10th for the quarter ending March 31; June 10th for the quarter ending June 30th; and September 10th for the quarter ending September 30th. The information will be used for the preparation of ATF’s Financial Statements purpose only.
Within the vendor query spreadsheet, please fill in the columns as requested below, along with your name / title, and date, and send via e-mail with only your Company Name in the subject line to:
- VEInquiry@atf.gov and;
- ATF COTR / POC named in Section G of your contract.
Contractors who are unable to submit the information via email must mail the information to the ATF COTR / POC and to ATF’s Accounting Branch at the address provided.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Enter your Company Name in cell C1.
- Enter the current fiscal quarter ending date in cell E2 (December 31, March 31, June 30, and September 30).
The following instructions apply to ALL Purchase Orders over $100,000.00, including amendments.
Unpaid Invoice Section:
- In column 1 (ATF Contract #) — enter your ATF Contract # / ID.
- In column 2 (ATF Purchase Order #) — enter the ATF PO # / ID (e.g. DJAXXXXXXXXX).
- In column 3 (Date of Unpaid invoice) — enter the date of the unpaid invoice.
- In column 4 (Invoice #) — enter the invoice number of the unpaid invoice.
- In column 5 (Unpaid Amount) — enter the amount of the unpaid invoice.
Note: If there are no unpaid bills for the specific PO, then list the PO and enter a zero in column 5. Repeat the above process for each Purchase Order and each unpaid bill.
Unbilled/Estimate Section (Include ALL Purchase Orders listed under Unpaid Section):
- In column 1 (ATF Contract #) — enter your ATF Contract # / ID
- In column 2 (ATF Purchase Order #) — enter the ATF PO # / ID (e.g. DJAXXXXXXXXX)
- In column 3 (Goods/Services provided as of the end of fiscal quarter) — enter an estimate of the value of the goods / services already provided or to be provided to ATF by the end of the fiscal quarter that have not already been invoiced.
Note: If no goods or services have been or will be provided by the end of the fiscal quarter that have not been invoiced, then enter a zero in column 3.