Jo Ann Kocher - Leading the Way as the First Female ATF Agent
A law prohibiting women in federal law enforcement from carrying firearms was in effect until 1971. It wasn’t until then that female federal agents of the new era were allowed to join the ranks.
- >>VIEW MORE Featured Articles
- ATF Arrests Twenty-Two Individuals from Three States on Firearms Related Charges
- ATF Offers Reward in Federal Firearms Licensee Burglary, Taylorsville, N.C.
- ATF Offers Reward in Molotov Cocktail Fires, Fayetteville, N.C.
- ATF Director B. Todd Jones' statement about the 2016 fiscal year’s budget before the Committee of Appropriations’ Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies.
- >>VIEW MORE
- ATF P 5300.4 — Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide – 2014 Edition (Revised 3-7-15)