Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Kansas City Field Division
At The Frontline Against Violent Crime
For Immediate Release
March 16, 2012
Contact: SA Trista Frederick, PIO, ATF
ATF Kansas City Field Division Most Wanted
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Kansas City Field Division announced the creation of a new website highlighting the Kansas City Field Division’s Most Wanted Fugitives. Through this endeavor, ATF is enlisting the public’s help in apprehending the fugitives.
ATF is currently seeking the following individuals:
- Michael Duane Strain last known location: Kasson, Minn.
- Alberto Hugo Bucio last known location: Kansas City, Kan.
- Harry Edward Maxey last known location: Kansas City, Mo.
- Gary Lynn Cooks last known location: Wichita, Kan.
- Pablo Ruben Bucio last known location: Turlock, Calif.
- Floyd Calvin Holloway III last known location: Wichita, Kan.
- Jorge Fredy Rivera-Espana last known location: Overland Park, Kan.
- Carlos Arana-Buezo last known location: Overland Park, Kan.
- Robert Earl Bell last known location: Des Moines, Iowa
Individual charges and additional information can be obtained from the ATF website, www.atf.gov/field/kansascity/kc-most-wanted/kc-most-wanted.html. No member of the public should attempt to apprehend these individuals themselves. Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of these fugitives should contact ATF at 1-800-800-3855 or 816-559-0700.