- ATF Industry Circular 2003-2 — Establishment of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- ATF Industry Circular 2003-1 — Establishment of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- ATF Industry Circular 2000-4 — Sale Of Certain Tobacco Products And Cigarette Papers And Tubes On Or After February 7, 2001
- ATF Industry Circular 98-2 — Muzzle Loading Weapons That Use a Modern Ignition System [NOTE: This industry circular is obsolete, pursuant to Public Law 105-277 (enacted 10/21/98). To view this industry circular, refer to ATF Quarterly Bulletin, 1998, Vol. 3]
- ATF Industry Circular 95-1 — Diversion of Distilled Spirits for Purposes of Smuggling
- ATF Industry Circular 93-5 — Tax-Exempt and Tax-Free Sales of Firearms, Shells and Cartridges
Quarterly ATF Bulletins
Need to order paper copies of our forms and publications?
Visit the ATF Distribution Center to order official ATF forms and publications.
Please note that not all forms and publications are available for ordering, some are available for download only.