- Firearms Commerce in the US, Annual Statistical Update, 2013
- Firearms Commerce in the US, Annual Statistical Update, 2012
- Firearms Commerce in the United States – 2011
- ATF P 3312.7 — National Tracing Center Division – Information for Law Enforcement Agencies
- ATF P 3312.8 — Personal Firearms Record
- ATF P 3312.9 — National Tracing Center Division – eTrace – Internet-based Firearms Tracing and Analysis
- ATF P 3312.10 — National Tracing Center Division – Information for Industry Members
- ATF P 3312.11 — ATF Disclosure Of Firearms Trace Data
- ATF P 3312.12 — Police Officer’s Guide to Recovered Firearms
- ATF P 3312.13 — ATF Firearms Tracing Guide – Tracing Firearms to Reduce Violent Crime
- ATF P 3315.2 — Bullets, Casings and You
- ATF P 3317.2 — Safety and Security Information for Federal Firearms Licensees
- ATF P 3317.7 — Disaster Preparedness for Federal Firearms Licensees
- ATF P 5300.4 — Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide 2005
- ATF P 5300.5 — State Laws and Published Ordinances – Firearms (2010 - 2011 – 31st Edition)
- ATF P 5300.11 — Firearms Curios or Relics List (1972 – 2007)
- ATF P 5300.15 — Federal Firearms Licensee Quick Reference and Best Practices Guide
- ATF P 5300.21 — Best Practices: Transfers of Firearms by Private Sellers
- ATF P 5310.1 — Gun Free School Zone Notice
- ATF P 5320.6 — National Firearms Act Branch
- ATF P 5320.8 — ATF National Firearms Act Handbook
Need to order paper copies of our forms and publications?
Visit the ATF Distribution Center to order official ATF forms and publications.
Please note that not all forms and publications are available for ordering, some are available for download only.