- Name: Millie
- Specialty: Explosives Detection/Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever
- Color: Black
- Sex: Female
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Birthday: September 24, 2017
- Training: ATF National Canine Center, Front Royal, VA
- Handler: Special Agent Canine Handler Terry Besta
- Location: Phoenix Field Division
K-9 Millie is an ATF Explosives Detection Canine assigned to the Phoenix Field Division with Special Agent Canine Handler (SACH) Terry Besta. Her job is to find explosives, guns and ammunition. K-9 Millie is also an ATF Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.) able to work off leash up to 150 yards away from her handler and detect more than 19,000 distinct odors. K-9 Millie began her training at the Puppies Behind Bars organization.
In August 2020, K-9 Millie and SACH Besta assisted other ATF agents on a firearms trafficking case in El Mirage, Arizona. They rapidly deployed to the crime scene to begin the search for evidence. K-9 Millie found a found a Glock pistol under a suspect’s bed.