Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Contact Us

New Hampshire Field Offices

govdelivery logo Receive Boston Press Releases Updates

Contact Industry Operations for questions or information relating to:

  • Firearms (FFL) or Explosives (FEL) Licenses
  • Licensee Firearms Theft or Loss
  • Machineguns, Silencers or other NFA weapons
  • Firearms, Ammunition and other importation issues
  • Shipping of firearms
  • Proper sale/purchase/transfer of firearms, ammunition or explosives
  • Other firearms/explosives industry questions

State of New Hampshire

Photo used under Creative Commons from flickr user jimbowen0306

Contact the Criminal Enforcement for questions or information relating to:

  • Suspected illegal firearms possession/sales/purchase
  • Suspected criminal activity involving explosives, tobacco or arson
  • Any other law enforcement matter
Manchester Field Offices

Resident Agent in Charge
55 Constitution Drive, 2nd Floor
Bedford, New Hampshire 03110
USA View Map
Voice: (603) 471-1283