Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

After filing my report with ATF I discovered a quantity error. What should I do?

You may file an amended report with ATF at any time. You should write the words “Amended Report” across the top of the AFMER form and be sure that you clearly and accurately identify the period for which you are amending your data. It is also helpful to ATF if you provide a contact name and daytime telephone number for us to use if we have any questions about your amendments.