Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

How does one get a collector's license?

Submit ATF F 5310.16 (Form 7CR), Application for License (Collector of Curios or Relics), with the appropriate fee in accordance with the instructions on the form. These forms may be obtained from the Firearms and Explosives Licensing Center in Atlanta, Georgia, your local ATF Office, or downloaded from ATF’s Internet site (

[27 CFR 478.41(c)]