Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

I am a Special (Occupational) Taxpayer and would like to obtain a copy of the NFA firearms inventory registered to me as recorded in ATF National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record (NFRTR). How do I o

To request an NFRTR listing of your NFA firearms, submit a dated and signed, written request to the Chief, NFA Branch. If you are a sole proprietor, provide the following identifying information when making your request: your name, trade name (if any), premises address, date of birth, Federal firearms license number(s), and Employer Identification number. If you are requesting on behalf of a corporate entity, provide the corporate name, trade name (if any), premises address, Federal firearms license number(s), Employer Identification number, your name, and your title with the corporation. Also include your contact information, such as a telephone number at which you can be contacted, and your email address if you can receive the inventory electronically in a spreadsheet.