Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

May a licensed collector obtain NFA firearms in interstate commerce?

Only if the firearms are classified as curios or relics, are registered in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record, and are transferred in accordance with the provisions of the NFA.

[27 CFR 479.83 – 479.86]