Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

May a licensee change the location of the licensed business or activity?

To change your location, you must file an application for an amended license, ATF Form 5300.38, not less than 30 days prior to the move. You must obtain the amended license before commencing business at the new location. The application for an amended license includes a certification of compliance with State and local laws and notification of local law enforcement officials.

[27 CFR 478.52]