Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

What if I change my address during the tax year?

You are required to file an amended return (ATF Form 5630.7) with a letter request for the amendment of your special tax stamp. You must also amend your FFL. Business cannot be commenced at the new address until the change of address is noted. You will also need to amend your FFL.