Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

What must I do to import gas masks for resale?

A commercial importer must be registered in accordance with the Arms Export Control Act. You can download the application to register, ATF F 5330.4 (4587), Application to Register as an Importer of U.S. Munitions Import List Articles, at There is a fee, and the processing time is 2-4 weeks.