Sample Block

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Who is liable for the tax?

Any person who engages in the business of importing, manufacturing, or dealing in NFA firearms is required to pay special tax. Special tax must be paid for each location at which business is conducted.