After filing my report with ATF, I discovered an error. What should I do?

You may file an amended report with ATF at any time. Write the words "Amended Report" across the top of the AFMER form and be sure that you clearly and accurately identify the period for which you are amending your data (item # 7a).
Last Reviewed March 1, 2017