Welcome to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Baltimore Field Division. Our Division is responsible for criminal enforcement and industry operations in the States of Maryland and Delaware. Our dedicated work force is comprised of dozens of individuals to include Special Agents, Industry Operations Investigators, Intelligence Research Specialists, Forensic Auditors, Explosive Enforcement Officers and support staff.
Baltimore Field Division
Contact Industry Operations for questions or information relating to:
- Firearms (FFL) or Explosives (FEL) Licenses
- Licensee Firearms Theft or Loss
- Machineguns, Silencers or other NFA weapons
- Firearms, Ammunition and other importation issues
- Shipping of firearms
- Proper sale/purchase/transfer of firearms, ammunition or explosives
- Other firearms/explosives industry questions
Baltimore, Maryland – U.S. District Judge William D. Quarles, Jr. sentenced Joseph Bassett, age 36, of Baltimore, today to 15 years in prison followed by five years of supervised release for being a felon in possession of a gun. Judge Quarles enhanced Bassett's sentence upon finding that he is an armed career criminal based on six previous drug convictions.