Who needs a Federal explosives license or permit?

All persons who wish to transport, ship, cause to be transported, or receive explosive materials must first obtain a federal explosives license or permit. Certain exemptions apply. [18 U.S.C. 842(b); 18 U.S.C. 845; 27 CFR 555.26(a), 27 CFR 555.141]

Last Reviewed September 28, 2018