- Name: Camille
- Specialty: Explosives Detection/Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever
- Color: Yellow
- Sex: Female
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Birthday: December 7, 2018
- Training: ATF National Canine Center, Front Royal, VA
- Handler: Special Agent Canine Handler Eduardo Ramirez
- Location: Houston Field Division
K-9 Camille is an ATF Explosives Detection Canine assigned to the Houston Field Division with Special Agent Canine Handler (SACH) Eduardo Ramirez. Her job is to find explosives, guns and ammunition. She is also an ATF Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.) able to work off leash up to 150 yards away from her handler and detect more than 19,000 explosive combinations. K-9 Camille started her training with the Puppies Behind Bars organization.
K-9 Camille calls the Brownsville, Texas area her new home, and travels nationwide on ATF assignments. K-9 Camille and SACH Ramirez support ATF’s southwest Texas border offices in their investigations of international firearms trafficking. In her downtime, K-9 Camille loves fetching, tug of war, and playing with her brothers K-9 Wolfgang and sister K-9 Jackson.