- Name: Camille
- Specialty: Explosives Detection/Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever
- Color: Yellow
- Sex: Female
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Birthday: December 7, 2018
- Training: ATF National Canine Center, Front Royal, VA
- Handler: Special Agent Canine Handler Eduardo Ramirez
- Location: Houston Field Division
K-9 Camille is an ATF Explosives Detection Canine assigned to the Houston Field Division with Special Agent Canine Handler (SACH) Eduardo Ramirez. Her job is to find explosives, guns and ammunition. She is also an ATF Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.) able to work off leash up to 150 yards away from her handler and detect more than 19,000 explosive combinations. K-9 Camille started her training with the Puppies Behind Bars organization. In her downtime, K-9 Camille loves fetching, tug of war, and playing with her brothers K-9 Wolfgang and K-9 Jackson.
K-9 Camille and SACH Eduardo Ramirez are assigned to the Rio Grande Valley in the South Texas region in support of ATF’s mission to combat violent crime and firearms trafficking at the U.S./Mexico border.
Recently, K-9 Camille and SACH Eduardo Ramirez assisted ATF Agents with the recovery of over 7,000 rounds of ammunition concealed within a vehicle occupied by two suspects who intended to smuggle the ammunition into Mexico.