- Name: Rosie
- Specialty: Explosives Detection/Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever
- Color: Yellow
- Sex: Female
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Birthday: December 25, 2020
- Training: ATF National Canine Center, Front Royal, VA
- Handler: Special Agent Canine Handler Robert Landis
- Location: Tampa Field Division
K-9 Rosie is an ATF Explosives Detection Canine assigned to the Tampa Field Division with Special Agent Canine Handler (SACH) Robert G. Landis. Her job is to find explosives, guns, and ammunition. K-9 Rosie is also an ATF Search Enhanced Evidence K-9 (S.E.E.K.) able to work off leash up to 150 yards away from her handler and detect more than 19,000 distinct odors. K-9 Rosie started her training with the Puppies Behind Bars organization.
Since arriving in Tampa, K-9 Rosie assisted local law enforcement agencies by conducting searches in support of an attempted homicide investigation in St. Augustine, FL, a bombing investigation in Pinellas Park, FL, a shooting investigation in Jacksonville, FL and a pipe bomb investigation in Zephyrhills, FL.
K-9 Rosie also made her television debut on Good Day Tampa Bay during a canine demonstration for the Tampa FBI’s Teen Academy.