Can individuals import cigarettes purchased outside the U.S. for personal use?

If you are personally importing tobacco products or cigarette papers or tubes for personal use, you should contact the U.S. Customs and Border Protection at  and your appropriate State government agency. You may also contact ATF.

Last Reviewed September 25, 2018