Someone in the United States selling cigarettes or other tobacco products that are marked “Tax-Exempt” For use outside the U.S.” or with similar notice?

English | en Español

Contact the Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement Branch (ATEB) at 202-648-7130 or your local ATF office, if the quantity exceeds 10,000.

Last Reviewed September 25, 2018