How do I pay an NFA tax?

You can mail a check or money order made payable to the Bureau of ATF together with the application forms to:

National Firearms Act Division
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
P.O. Box 5015
Portland, OR 97208-5015

Last Reviewed May 14, 2020