Notice to All Department of Justice Contractors Restoration of Funding - October 17, 2013
The President has signed legislation providing current funding for the Department of Justice (Department). The purpose of this Notice is to notify ATF contractors affected by the lapse of appropriations that funding has been restored through January 15, 2014. Contractors may return to work as of October 17, 2013 and should contact their contracting officer for further guidance or Demetress (Dee) Smith, Bureau Chief Procurement Officer.
Our Best Practices
- Provide customers with quality business solutions.
- Plan acquisitions in advance.
- Build partnerships with customers.
- Use creative contracting methods to streamline acquisition.
- Offer a wide range of Small Business Opportunities.
- Exceeded majority of socio-economic goals last five years.
- Exceeded Performance-Based Service Contracting goals.
- Conduct various proof-of-concept pilots and initiatives to try.
What Does ATF Buy?
- IT Managed Services
- IT Equipment and other Services
- Electronic Communications Equipment
- Investigative Equipment
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Antennae Sites
- Auditing Services
- Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Other complex equipment and services
Small Business Association (SBA)
- SBA Ombudsman
- SBA Programs
- SBA Subcontracting Network
- Office of Women's Business Ownership
- SBA District Offices are responsible for the delivery of SBA's many programs and services throughout the country.
General Services Administration (GSA)
- GSA Schedule Contracts
- GSA Small Business Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) - For Information Technology (IT) Solutions
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Desk Reference Guide
Other Helpful Links
- Office of Federal Procurement Policy
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- GSA North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Business.gov - The Official Business Link to the U.S. Government
- FedBizOpps.gov - Federal Business Opportunities
- VetBiz.gov - The Center for Veterans Enterprise Web Portal
- FedBid.com - Better Buying, Smarter Selling
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers Business