Imports & Exports

Answers to some common questions about importing into or exporting from the United States including firearms and explosives.

I import firearms and firearm parts into the United States (U.S.) for general resale, and one of my foreign suppliers recently asked me to provide them with an End User Certificate, which is described as a document issued by the U.S. Government.

Last Reviewed June 18, 2015