ATF's National Laboratory Program
- ATF Forensic Science Lab, Walnut Creek, California
- ATF National Laboratory Center, Beltsville, Maryland
- ATF Forensic Science Lab, Atlanta, Georgia
- ATF's forensic labs examine evidence related to explosives, fire and firearms.
- ATF's fire research lab reconstructs and tests arson and fire scenarios.
In Fiscal Year 2014, ATF Labs:
- Processed 2,200 forensic cases.
- Worked 160 days at crime scenes.
- Provided 671 days of training for federal, state and local investigators and examiners.
- Provided 83 days of expert testimony in the courts.
- Processed 118 fire research cases.
Published by ATF on December 22, 2015