Our Best Practices
- Provide customers with quality business solutions.
- Plan acquisitions in advance.
- Build partnerships with customers.
- Use creative contracting methods to streamline acquisition.
- Offer a wide range of Small Business Opportunities.
- Exceeded majority of socio-economic goals last five years.
- Exceeded Performance-Based Service Contracting goals.
- Conduct various proof-of-concept pilots and initiatives to try.
What Does ATF Buy?
- IT Managed Services
- IT Equipment and other Services
- Electronic Communications Equipment
- Investigative Equipment
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Antennae Sites
- Auditing Services
- Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Other complex equipment and services
Small Business Association (SBA)
- SBA Ombudsman
- SBA Programs
- SBA Subcontracting Network
- Office of Women's Business Ownership
- SBA District Offices are responsible for the delivery of SBA's many programs and services throughout the country.
General Services Administration (GSA)
- GSA Schedule Contracts
- GSA Small Business Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) - For Information Technology (IT) Solutions
- GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Desk Reference Guide
Other Helpful Links
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- GSA North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Business.gov - The Official Business Link to the U.S. Government
- FedBizOpps.gov - Federal Business Opportunities
- VIP.VetBiz.VA.gov - The Center for Veterans Enterprise Web Portal
- FedBid.com - Better Buying, Smarter Selling
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers Business